Bosch offers high-quality and durable dishwashers, but sometimes, the users get different problems in all models. If you encounter an error in Bosch Sensotronic Dishwasher, you can’t fix the error by using a guide for Bosch Logixx. So, be careful while the guides and choose the relevant one for quick fixing of errors. This article will help you in troubleshooting the Bosch Logixx dishwasher’s errors and problems.
Problem No. 1
The dishwasher doesn’t dry the cutlery set
- Improper arrangement of the cutleries in the cutlery basket or drawer
Check the cutlery basket or drawer and arrange the items properly. Also, if you can separate the cutleries, do it for maximum drying performance.
Problem No. 2
The dishwasher fails to dry the dishes
- The selected program doesn’t offer the drying option
- The rinse aid dispenser is not filled
- The intensive drying option is off
- Bad drying performance of the combination detergent
- Bad drying performance of the eco-friendly rinse aid
- Incorrect placement of the utensils
- Incomplete drying cycle
- Your dishwasher won’t dry the dishes if the selected program has no drying option. Therefore, always select a program that offers to dry.
- Add rinse aid into the dispenser for effective drying.
- Turn on the intensive drying option.
- Change the combination detergent to maximize the drying performance.
- Instead of using eco-friendly rinse aid, use one that the manufacturer owns.
- Make sure the dishes placed inside the dishwasher are in a sloping position. Also, never try to overload your dishwasher by putting too many dishes.
- Allow the dishwasher to complete the drying cycle.
Problem No. 3
The machine doesn’t turn on
- The dishwasher’s door is slightly open
- The power cord is not plugged into the socket
- Tripped mains fuse
- Check the door and close it properly so that the machine can turn on.
- Make sure the power cord is inserted into the socket.
- Check the fuse switch and reset it but before doing this, turn off and unplug your machine.
Problem No. 4
The door of the dishwasher is not opening
- The child lock system is on
Check the child lock option and if it is activated, turn it off.
Problem No. 5
“Check water supply” display illuminates
- The wastewater pump cover is not locked correctly
- Blockage in the filters
- The water supply is off
- Filter in the water supply hose is clogged
- The water supply hose is bent or twisted
- Blockage in the wastewater hose
- Check the wastewater pump cover and lock it correctly.
- Clean the filters to remove any blockage.
- Turn on the water supply.
- Check the filter and remove dirt and other foreign particles to allow the water to pass freely.
- Replace the water supply hose.
- Remove the blockage in the wastewater hose.
Problem No. 6
Salt refill indicator illuminates
- There is no salt
- Salt tablets are not detected by the sensor
- Add dishwasher salt.
- If the sensor fails to detect the salt tablets, try to use different special dishwasher salt.
Problem No. 7
Food particles are still there on the dishes
- The rinse program which you have selected is too weak for the dishes
- Utensils are not arranged properly inside the dishwasher
- Filters are not clean
- You have rinsed the dishes before putting them inside the dishwasher
- Limited spray arm rotation or its nozzles are clogged
- Incorrect installation of the filters
- Select a more in-depth rinse program that can clean the utensils more thoroughly.
- Proper arrangement of the dishes is necessary for satisfactory cleaning results.
- If the filters are not clean, clean them.
- Never rinse your dishes before putting them into the dishwasher. In this way, the machine will detect lower soil levels and automatically select a weaker program. The only thing to remove is the large food particles.
- Spray arm rotation gets limited when you place the dishes incorrectly. Therefore, make sure the dishes placed won’t obstruct the rotation of the spray arm.
- Correct installation of the filters is required.
Problem No. 8
Dishes have non-removable white coatings
- Water is too hard
- Non-effective eco-friendly detergent
- The amount of detergent used is inadequate
- Weaker rinse program
- The water softening system needs to be set according to the water hardness.
- Use a detergent made by the manufacturer for best cleaning results.
- Increase the amount of detergent.
- Choose a stronger rinse program to avoid white coatings on the dishes.
Problem No. 9
Wastewater remain present inside the dishwasher
- The selected program is still in progress
- The filtration system is blocked
- Allow the dishwasher to end the running program.
- Check the complete wastewater system to find any obstruction. If the food particles, dirt, and other substances are blocking the water, remove them.
Problem No. 10
Drying issues with utensils made with plastic
- Plastic absorbs and retains less heat as compared to glass and ceramic dishes.
Remove the plastic items from the dishwasher and dry the water droplets with the help of a towel or cloth.
Problem No. 11
Detergent dispenser or tablet collecting tray has a detergent residue
- A damp detergent dispenser
- Limited rotation of the spray arms
- Always add detergent into the dispenser when it is dry.
- When the dishes placed inside the dishwasher obstruct the spray arms, dishes fail to get cleaned, resulting in detergent residue. Therefore, it is suggested to place the utensils properly to limit the spray arm rotation.
Problem No. 12
Dishwasher stops during the selected program
- The door is not properly closed
- Interrupted water or power supply
- The tablet collecting tray has utensils or a fragrance dispenser
- The door must be closed properly to avoid interruption of the program.
- Check the water supply valve and make sure it is open. Or check the power supply and restore it in case of interruption.
- The tablet collecting tray must be free from utensils or fragrance dispensers.
Problem No. 13
The dishwasher makes a banging sound while operation
- The movement of light utensils causes the knocking or banging sound
- When the water jets hit the washing tank hard due to less load, you hear the banging sound
- Spray arm hits the dishes
- Properly arrange the light utensils to avoid the awkward sound.
- Evenly distribution of the utensils is necessary if you don’t have many dishes to clean.
- Change the position of the utensils so that the spray arm can’t hit them.