Here, we are going to discuss all the problems associated with Bosch SHX33A05UC fully integrated dishwasher and their solutions.
Problem No. 1
The dishwasher is not giving the desired washing results
- The washing program which you have selected is not suitable for the dishes inside the dishwasher
- Misarrangement of the dishes or there is too much load on the racks
- The nozzles of the wash arm are blocked or clogged
- The amount of detergent or rinse aid used is not correct
- Due to too much load of the dishes, the rotation of the wash arm is limited or blocked
- Always choose the washing cycle depending on the soil level of the dishes.
- You will not get the desired washing results if you load too many dishes inside the dishwasher. Also, proper loading of the dishes is necessary. Smaller items are for the top rack, whereas bigger items are for the lower bracket.
- If there is some blockage in the nozzles of the wash arm, remove it.
- The correct amount of detergent or rinse aid must be used. First, check the soil level of the dishes along with water hardness and then decide the amount of detergent to use for cleaning the dishes.
- Take out extra plates, bowls, cups, and other dishes to allow the wash arm to rotate freely.
Problem No. 2
Limited rotation of the lower spray arm
- A broken or jammed spray arm
Replace the lower spray arm if it is broken or if there is any obstruction; remove it. The debris and dirt build-up limit the rotation of the spray arm.
Problem No. 3
Dishes in the dishwasher are not drying properly
- The reason for this problem is that there is no rinse aid in the rinse aid dispenser
Rinse aid promotes the drying process; therefore, you need to fill the rinse aid dispenser to get the desired drying results.
Problem No. 4
The dishwasher fails to start the washing cycle
- The dishwasher’s door is not completely closed or latched
Check the door of the dishwasher and make sure it is completely closed or latched.
Problem No. 5
Excessive suds in the dishwasher
- Either you have used too much detergent to wash your utensils, or you have selected the wrong detergent for your dishwasher
Always select the amount of detergent depending upon the hardness of the incoming water and how dirty your dishes are. Also, choose the detergent only made to work with automatic dishwashers.
Problem No. 6
Indicator lights of the dishwasher are not turning on
- A tripped circuit breaker
- A blown fuse
- In case of a tripped circuit breaker, you need to reset it.
- If the fuse is blown, the only solution is the replacement.
Problem No. 7
Dishwasher fails to drain water
- Obstruction in the filter of the dishwasher or the kitchen sink
- The drain hose is bent or twisted
- Check the filters to find any blockage. If there is some, remove it and rinse the filter with water to clean it thoroughly. Or if there is a drainage problem in the kitchen sink, try to remove it by yourself. If not, ask the plumber to do this job for you.
- If the drain hose is bent, make it straightforward to check the flow of water.
Problem No. 8
Rattling or banging sound coming out of the dishwasher during the wash cycle
- The dishes inside the dishwasher are not arranged properly, and they are causing rattling sound during the wash cycle
Proper arrangement of the dishes is very important. The lower bracket is for the large utensils, whereas the top bracket is for smaller items. Also, never try to overload the dishwasher. This will affect the washing performance as well as the drying performance.
Problem No. 9
The dishwasher gets stuck before advancing to the rinse cycle
- The water supply valve is closed
- Clogged water inlet filter
- If the water supply line is closed, open it.
- In case of a clogged water inlet filter, check it and remove the blockage.
Problem No. 10
Marks on the glassware
Marks on the glassware are caused by using too much rinse aid
Never use too much rinse aid to avoid this problem.